The winners of the CS 2010-2011
Best Project Contest will receive the Amdocs Prize in a
ceremony which will on Monday, Mars 12, 2012 at 16:00, in Taub 337. Congratulations to the winners.
You are all invited.
Following are the winning projects of the 2010 Amdocs Best Project Contest:
- Anan Abu-Yousef and Anna Ginzburg:
Stereo Reconstruction Project";
(supervised by Prof. Ron Kimmel Yaron
and Guy Roseman
- Ranit Gotsman and Nir Hershko:
- Micro-agent Robotics Simulator Game"
(supervised by Yotam Elor and Prof. Alfred M. Bruckstein,
CIS and ISL
- Ilya Gurvich: "Background
Objects Identification using Texture and Color
" (supervised by Dr. Tammy
CIS and ISL
- Yaron Tausky and Maor Veitsman:
(supervised by Itai Dabran,
Following are the winning projects of the 2012 Amdocs Best Project Contest:
- Anis Abboud and Majd Srour:
an Unknown Indoor Environment" (supervised by Yotam Elor and Prof. Alfred M. Bruckstein,
CIS and ISL).
- Alex Kirshon and Dima Gonikman:
"Persistent OSPF Attacks"
(supervised by Dr. Gabi Nakibly and Itai Dabran.
More detels about the research in the Media
- Edo Cohen, Tzafrir Rehan and Gai Shaked:
"BOA: Buffer overrun Analyzer"
(supervised by Dr. Eran Yahav
and Micheal Kuperstein,
The projects posters will be exhibited in the Study Hall of the CS Taub Building (ground floor).