CYBERDAY 2020 event, organized by Eli Biham, Sara Bitan, and the
Technion Hiroshi Fujiwara Cyber Security
, will be held in the cyber space (using Zoom - link will be sent towards the event upon registration), on Wednesday, June 10, 2020.
In the program:
* Hashomer: A Proposal for a Privacy-Preserving Bluetooth Based Contact Tracing
Scheme for Hamagen
* Neural Reverse Engineering of Stripped Binaries
* Adventures in Cryptographic Standardization
* Dragonblood: Analyzing the Dragonfly Handshake of WPA3 and EAP-pwd
* Rogue7: Rogue Engineering-Station attacks on S7 Simatic PLCs
* Malicious Modules on npm - a series of unfortunate events
The lectures will be given in Hebrew
and (free be required) registration.
Hope to see you there.