Candidates for Academic Positions
The Henry and Marilyn Taub Faculty of Computer Science at the Technion invites applications for tenure-track faculty positions. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit applications by October 31, typically about one year before the expected appointment. Exceptional applications may be considered beyond this deadline.
We are interested in candidates in all areas of computer science, including (but not limited to) software engineering, computer systems, high-performance computing, communication networks, databases and information systems, security, machine learning, web, and related areas.
Applications should include the following:
- Curriculum vitae and list of publications.
- Research statement (description of research interests, past and
current research, and future goals).
- Teaching statement, including specific courses/topics the candidate can
teach: fundamental (required) CS courses, as well as courses in the candidate's
research area and other courses.
- Name, title, address, email and web page of at least four Referees.
* Please note that all reference letters are to be solicited by the Technion. Do not ask recommenders to send reference letters
- Links to the candidate's representative online talks (not obligatory).
To apply for a faculty position - press here
Inquiries and questions may be directed to Ms. Sigal Zemach (firstname.lastname@example.org ),
with cc to the Dean (Prof. Dan Geiger, email@example.com)
Post-Doctoral Research Visits
The Technion and the The Henry and Marilyn Taub Faculty of Computer
Science are regularly hosting
Postdocs. For Postdoc positions please contact a faculty member in your
field, who will serve as your host and will initiate the process at the