, the Technion AI center, in collaboration with TCE invites you to participate in the annual TCE-MLIS conference
which will initiate a cross-sector discussion on best-practices for the implementation of AI technologies in Israeli society and will be held on December 16, 2021, 8:30-17:00 at the ELMA Arts Complex in Zichron Ya'acov.
The tentative program includes 2 panels and 4 workshops:
- Panel #1: AI implementation in the governmental and public sector.
- Panel #2: AI implementation in the business sector.
- Workshop #1: Obstacles and opportunities for AI in education.
- Workshop #2: The role of AI in regional and municipal government.
- Workshop #3: Cooperation models between Academia and Industry in the AI age.
- Workshop #4: Data flow and regulation between data players.
More details on registration
and schedule are provided below and in the following poster and note that EARLY BIRD registration is by November 22, 2021.