CYBERDAY 2021 event will be held on Monday, December 13, 2021 in the Technion on the topic of Operational Technology (OT) Security. The event is organized by Eli Biham, Yaron Gutmark, and the Technion Hiroshi Fujiwara Cyber Security Research Center
OT controls the modern industrial world, including pharmaceutics, power plants, hospitals, water supply, and almost any system that controls buildings or manufacturing, either critical or non-critical. Following Stuxnet and other attacks, the security of these systems is widely studied, and new security techniques are introduced. In this event we will address some of the contemporary challenges, attacks and protection mechanisms for OT security.
Information and registration and (almost-final) program are available in cyberday.org
CYBERDAY 2021 will be held in Hebrew.
In the program:
* Cyber security in the industry - when theory meets practice
* Cyber threats evaluation - challenges and insights
* Algorithmic approaches for cyber security evaluations
* Presentation of the national cyber laboratory for critical infrastructure
* Cyber threats on train systems
* Inheriting vulnerabilities - by design
* Attacks and protections on control systems
* and more.
Participation is FREE, but requires advance registration
. The event will be held in the Technion - exact location will be published towards the event.