CS students in the course "Project in Advanced
Programming" invite you to the Winter 2016 Arduino project
fair on Sunday, January 17
2016, between 13 00-16.30, in room 337 (3rd floor) of CS Taub Building. The fair will exhibit new
Arduino pojects designed to facilitate life in all aspects as follows:
- Automatic Air Hockey Table challenge.
A table that improves your coffee break in many ways.
How to create from a picture a drawing that looks like your own scribble.
- Human plays Checkers against a robotic arm
- A system that independently maintains your
- A comprehensive solution for automatic
management of drug inventory.
- Smart Aquarium will
enable you to care for your fish from remotely.
- A quadruped spider robot walks by using a generic algorithm.
- An automatic guitar tuner fine-tunes the players requests.
You are all invited!
Photos from the event.