The Taub Faculty of Computer Science News and Announcements
This year we will keep a project (one academic point) which will teach the principles of the prestigious programming contest. At the end of the project we will hold a contest and pick a team to represent us in the international contest.
- This prestigious international contest is held continuously for more than 30 years
- Teams who succeed in the contest (not only the winners) usually get tempting job offers from Google, IBM, etc.
- Prizes for the winners of the local contest
- All contestants will receive attendance certificates
- The winners of the local contest will travel to Europe on the faculty expense
- An excellent preparation for job interviews
- Attending the contest = a very nice item in your CV
- Academic credit (one point) to all students attending the project
You are welcome to take part.
[Back to the news index]